asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

Robot chicken?

I feel like I'm watching a rip off of Robot Chicken..A very bad rip off of Robot Chicken. It wasn't funny, nor was the animation very good. Room for improvement? Everything.

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

LOL

That was fucking hilarious. Nice work.

Moar Random Shit Moar Random Shit

lol

Was ok. Thanks for using my song!

Dreamgate Escape Dreamgate Escape

Nice

Since the animation could have been better, the monsters didn't quite scare me because of that. Good job though.

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

Amazing

I thought the ending was the best..It really finished it well. Great work.

Siran's Stab Siran's Stab

Lol

It was pretty funny..I thought it was cute also. Thanks for using my work! I appreciate it :P

Bratchan responds:

^.^ Im happy you liked. ;_; i really liked the song it made me happy!

~Alfa~ Beyond ~Alfa~ Beyond

Finally..

It's really nice to see someone make an actual "trance" song by definition. A nice melodic intro building up is what always defines the best trance. What turned me off most about this piece was the lack of a breakdown/buildup. The beginning was good with the build up of the song, but I expected some sort of breakdown during the middle of the song somewhere.

Overall the song is your usual melodic trance song. Not bad, but I hope my review gives you ideas for future pieces. Hope to hear more from you!

aliaspharow responds:

Well there is a breakdown, its just not your average pad breakdown. It's more of a melodic one. And the plan wasnt really to make a trance song by definition. Im trying to make art not a structured essay. You make it sound bland and borring. But you are right, if i would of noticed at the time, i should of probably gone with a more Traditional approach.
~Cheers

Trance Hunter (Preview) Trance Hunter (Preview)

A good start.

Some things I notice..The intro makes the song seem like its going to build up, and around 00:26 I expected some kind of exploision into the main melody and beat but that never happened, so it was more of a tease than anything. I do like the melody, bass and the beat you have going on, but you should do some break down/build ups because that will really get people into the song. Once you do that I can see this song really going somewhere. Hope my review helps!

djresset responds:

thanks as i said this is in progress

Clayface - Ecstatic Flow Clayface - Ecstatic Flow

Nice.

I agree with EssenceofTrance, I think the bass should be a little more powerful, it will keep the song more powerful, which I like. I also like the variation of the main melody, changing it up here and there, which makes the song interesting in my opinion. You got a nice song here, good work and keep it up! Hope to hear more from you. I do think the ending was a little to sudden though :P

mmmburgers responds:

I just fixed the bass, it has a bit more power to it now. =)
Thanks for the review man.

-Clayface